Move to the head of the class with a checking account that fits your lifestyle.
Between studying and socializing, there's not a lot of time left for managing your money. But our Student Checking account makes it easy to do your banking on-the-go. Perfect for students 16-24 years of age1, this account allows you to use any ATM without a service charge from us, and rebates other banks’ surcharges up to $10 per statement cycle2. Whether you're a busy high-school student, or attending college in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or across state lines, this is a flexible account that can go with you anywhere!
Helping you ace Personal Finance 101:
- No monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement
- No in-branch service fees or per check charges
- Includes a BankFive VISA® Debit Card
- Free access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Free ATM transactions2
- Send money to anyone with person-to-person payments3
- Transfer money to and from your BankFive accounts, and accounts at other financial institutions3
- Free eStatements4
1 On 25th birthday, account automatically changes to eAccess Checking, subject to the terms and conditions, terms of service, and fees of that account.
2 BankFive will not impose an ATM fee. However, other banks may impose a surcharge for use of their ATMs. For the Student Checking account, BankFive will refund other banks' surcharges up to $10 per statement cycle.
3 Standard processing is free. Expedited processing may incur additional charges.
4 eStatements are free. Paper statements are available upon request for $1 per month.