December 12 2018 • by Andrea Rodrigues • News
BankFive announced today that it is giving a total of $10,000 to several soup kitchens and food pantries in the community this holiday season. In an effort to encourage community support to its customers and provide them an opportunity to give back, holiday money envelopes are also being offered at branches for a minimum donation of a dollar. The proceeds will be donated to local food pantries and soup kitchens along with our holiday donations.
Here are the organizations receiving donations:
• Salvation Army of Fall River (Turkey Drive)
• Sister Rose House Soup Kitchen (New Bedford)
• MO LIFE (New Bedford)
• First Baptist Church (Fall River)
• The Saturday Soup Kitchen (Fall River)
• Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen (Taunton)
• Mercy Meals & More (New Bedford)
• The Greater Fall River Community Food Pantry
• Citizens for Citizens, Inc. (food pantry serving Greater Fall River and Greater Taunton)
Pictured: (Left-Right: Ivan Brito, M.O. L.I.F.E. Chief Operating Officer and Andrea Amaral Rodrigues, BankFive VP, Marketing Manager).