Build up your savings while you keep it all online.
We want our Massachusetts and Rhode Island neighbors to earn more while banking online. If you prefer online banking to in-branch banking, our eAccess Savings account can help increase your earnings. It takes only $10 to start earning interest at a rate that's higher than our standard account. Then you can make unlimited mobile deposits and grow toward your savings goals.
eAccess caters to your online preferences:
- $10 minimum balance to earn interest
- Free access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Make unlimited mobile deposits
- In-branch deposits are $5 per visit1
- Use this account as overdraft protection on any BankFive checking account
- Schedule automatic recurring deposits from a payroll check, BankFive checking account, or any other source of income
1 As an Internet only account, we are passing along our cost-savings of servicing the account only online to you by giving a higher interest rate. We will charge $5 for transactions in-branch per visit.
Regulation D Limit Changes - During any calendar month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card (if applicable) or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be charged a $10.00 fee for each item in excess of the six, and be subject to closure by the Financial Institution.
Learn about our 100% deposit insurance, check current rates, and access handy planning calculators.