Build up your savings while you keep it all online.
We want our Massachusetts and Rhode Island neighbors to earn more while banking online. If you prefer online banking to in-branch banking, our eAccess Savings account can help increase your earnings. It takes only $10 to start earning interest at a rate that's higher than our standard account. Then you can make unlimited mobile deposits and grow toward your savings goals.
eAccess caters to your online preferences:
- $10 minimum balance to earn interest
- Free access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Make unlimited mobile deposits
- In-branch services are $5 per visit1
- Use this account as overdraft protection on any BankFive checking account
- Schedule automatic recurring deposits from a payroll check, BankFive checking account, or any other source of income
- Free eStatements2
Current eAccess Savings Account Rates
|Product||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Required to Obtain APY*||Interest Rate||APY*|
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield.
Rate effective 05/30/2023. Rate may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
1 As an Internet only account, we are passing along our cost-savings of servicing the account only online to you by giving a higher interest rate. We will charge $5 for transactions in-branch per visit.
2 eStatements are free. Paper statements are available upon request for $1 per month.