Comprehensive benefits to help you succeed at work, and in life.
At BankFive, we know we’re only as strong as the customers, employees, and communities we serve. That’s why we’re committed to building up our employees and providing the tools they need to thrive. Our benefits were created with career development, health, work/life balance, and financial security in mind. Consider what a career at BankFive could provide for you and your family.
We invest in our valuable employees:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance – Individual and family coverage available
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Section 125/Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) plan with safe harbor and bank match
- Cash Balance pension plan
- Employee assistance program – Confidential counseling provided by the Family Service Association
- Voluntary benefits through Colonial Life
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays
- Paid bereavement leave
- Education and growth through seminars, online learning, and tuition assistance
- Wellness program
- Volunteer time – We’re committed to helping the communities we serve and encourage our employees to volunteer. That’s why we offer paid leave for hours spent volunteering for approved charitable or community organizations.
BankFive is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.
BankFive participates in E-Verify. Read more about your right to work.