For Massachusetts residents:
Qualified Massachusetts customers can receive no-interest financing through the Mass Save® HEAT Loan
Program. No-interest loans are available on qualifying energy efficiency improvements, including:
- Mass Save Recommended Attic, Wall and Basement Insulation
- Heating Systems
- Domestic Hot Water & Solar Hot Water Heaters
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Replacement Windows
- Energy-Efficient Thermostats
If you've already completed your home energy assessment and received your HEAT Loan Authorization Form, you can apply for your Mass Save HEAT Loan online today. If not, here's what you need to do:
- Call Mass Save at (866) 527-7283 to schedule your no-cost home energy assessment.
- Fill out the paperwork provided by your Mass Save representative and submit your documents.
- Receive your HEAT Loan Authorization Form and apply for your Mass Save HEAT Loan.
*Some restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to credit approval and may be suspended or terminated at any time. Minimum loan amount is $500.00. APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. The monthly payment would be approximately $11.90 per $1,000 borrowed based on 0.00% APR for 84 months. Trust review and recording fees ranging from $150.00 to $375.00 apply for properties held in trust. Eligible Mass Save HEAT Loan customers will need to obtain cost estimates from licensed contractors and submit them to the Home Assessment Vendor for approval.
Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Eligibility for the HEAT Loan Program is based on completing a Home Energy Assessment and pre-approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply. Visit MassSave.com/HEATLoan or call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) for details and to learn more about the program.
For Rhode Island residents:
Qualified Rhode Island National Grid customers can receive 0% financing to install energy-efficient heating equipment in their homes.** At this time, the Rhode Island 0% Financing Program offered by National Grid does not cover air conditioning or cooling systems.
Eligible services include:
- Heating systems and thermostat controls
- Insulation, air sealing and duct system improvements
- Water heaters
- Pre-weatherization (knob and tube remediation)
If you've already had a home energy assessment and received your 0% Financing Authorization Form, you can apply for your loan online now. If not, here's what you need to do:
- Download the 0% Financing Enrollment Form.
- Call EnergyWise at (888) 633-7947, or visit https://www.myngrid.com/energywise to schedule your free home energy assessment.
- Have the energy specialist complete Section 1 of your Enrollment Form.
- Choose your contractor(s), then complete and submit your Enrollment Form.
- Receive your 0% Financing Authorization Form and apply for your loan.
**Loans greater than $15,000 have a minimum FICO Score requirement of 660 and maximum debt to income ratio of 45%, based on net income.
BankFive NMLS #525575 • Member FDIC • Member DIF • Equal Housing Lender