Help reduce your business' energy costs through energy-efficient upgrades.
We know that our business customers are always looking to improve their bottom line, and we're here to help. As a trusted partner of the Mass Save®
Financing for Business Program, we help Massachusetts business owners secure the financing they need to make qualified energy efficiency improvements.
Consider the benefits of an energy efficiency loan for your business:
- Interest-free financing*
- Loans from $5,000 to $500,000 upon qualification
- Terms up to seven years
- Help save energy and reduce your overall utility costs
Eligible energy efficiency improvements include:
- Heating Systems
- High Efficiency Lighting/Controls
- Motors/Variable Frequency Drives
- HVAC, Air Conditioning, and Cooling Systems
- Commercial and Industrial Kitchen Equipment
- High Efficiency Natural Gas Equipment
To get started, contact your local utility or energy efficiency provider and let them know that you're interested in the Mass Save Financing for Business Program through BankFive. Your provider will walk you through the necessary steps based on your application type. Once you obtain a pre-approval letter
and/or a loan subsidy authorization form
from your utility or energy efficiency provider, contact BankFive
to move forward with your loan application.
*Financing is subject to approval, and energy-efficiency improvements require pre-approval from your utility or energy efficiency provider and must comply with program terms and conditions. Program available to businesses in Massachusetts that are gas or electricity customers of these Mass Save sponsors: Cape Light Compact, National Grid, Eversource, Unitil, Berkshire Gas, Liberty Utilities, Columbia Gas. Scheduled interest payments on the loan will be pre-paid by the local utility or energy efficiency provider in lieu of a portion of the incentive or rebate. Loans are available with terms up to 7 years, contingent on the amount of the quantifying incentive.
Rhode Island Business Owners
Although the Mass Save Financing for Business Program is only available to businesses in Massachusetts, if you're a business owner in Rhode Island looking for financing for energy efficiency improvements, we still may be able to help!
- If you are a business that owns residential properties in Rhode Island, you could be eligible for an interest-free Heat Loan through our partnership with the Rhode Island 0% Financing Program offered by National Grid
- We have a variety of additional financing options that could be a good fit for your Rhode Island business, including SBA Loans, Express5 Loans, and Business Lines of Credit
Business Lending Resources
Learn more about our variety of commercial loan options.