Customer Privacy Statement
Click here to download our Privacy Statement
What can you do?
You can take the following steps to help secure your personal information:
- Never give out your social security number or personal credit information over the phone, unless you initiate the call.
- Tear up or shred bank statements, receipts, and unused credit card offers.
- Keep track of your mail. If a statement, check or bill is missing, someone may have changed your billing address.
- Don't mail bills from your own mailbox. Drop them at the post office or a postal mailbox.
- Review your credit report annually.
- Do business with reputable companies, especially on the Internet.
- Keep your browser's padlock or key icon active when doing business on-line.
- Don't open e-mail from unknown sources.
- Protect your PINs and passwords.
- Report any suspected fraud immediately.