We believe in the value of ongoing financial education.
As a community bank serving our neighbors in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, we're proud to offer products, programs, and events aimed at helping the members of our community better understand important financial topics and provide the resources they need to effectively manage their personal finances.
We promote sound money management through:
- The Nickels Savings Account for Kids, which helps teach children the importance of saving money, getting them excited about saving at an early age
- Regular participation in Credit for Life, a nationally recognized program designed to help high school students develop hands-on personal financial management skills
- Senior Fraud Seminars aimed at helping the seniors in our community avoid becoming a victim of financial fraud
- Our blog, which is updated regularly to help our readers make well-informed decisions on topics relating to credit, budgeting, homeownership, cybersecurity, and more
- Our Homebuyer Checklist and First-Time Homebuyer Workshops are aimed at helping our neighbors financially prepare for purchasing their first home
To learn more about our financial literacy efforts, or offer suggestions, please contact us