We'll help you enjoy country living with a special home loan.
If you're a qualified borrower looking for a home in a quieter, more rural area, a USDA Loan may be an ideal choice. Backed by the U.S. government, these loans feature favorable terms for borrowers who meet specific income limits. And USDA Loans are not just for homes in farming communities. If you’re looking for a Massachusetts home in areas like Rehoboth, Swansea, Somerset, Berkley, Dighton, Freetown, Norton, Westport or Raynham, or are considering a Rhode Island home in South County, or towns like Tiverton, Portsmouth, Little Compton, West Greenwich, Chepachet, Foster, or Glocester, a USDA Loan from BankFive could* be a great fit!
Find your home away from the city:
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area
- No down payment required
- Available to both first-time buyers and repeat buyers
- Property must be used as a primary residence
- Refinancing options available
- Income and credit requirements apply