BankFive Online Banking - 5Online
BankFive’s Online Banking system, 5Online, allows you to conduct your banking online at the convenience of your home or office. Online Banking is safe, secure, convenient, and easy to use, and you can use online banking in Massachusetts or anywhere you have an internet connection.
Features of 5Online - BankFive's Online Banking System
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- External transfers allows 5Online customers to conduct transfers between non-BankFive and BankFive accounts.
- Pay People allows 5Online customers to send money, person-to-person, to friends, family, and small businesses.
- Secure chat - ask questions and get immediate feedback from our Customer Contact Center, all online!
- Download transactions to a personal financial manager
- View checks
- Reorder checks
- Pay and receive bills through Bill Pay
- eDocuments - receive all your statements electronically!
- Account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
How do you start Online Banking?
You can set-up Online Banking in 3 easy steps.
Watch your email inbox for an email notification when your application has been approved. You will receive this notification within 1 business day of submitting the Registration form.
You can now begin to explore all the features of Online Banking, including BankFive Bill Pay.
Note: You must have an existing checking, savings or loan account before banking online.