BankFive Online Banking - 5Online
5Online, BankFive’s Online Banking system, allows you to conduct your banking online in the comfort of your home or office. Online Banking is safe, secure, convenient, and easy to use, and you can use online banking in Massachusetts or anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Features of 5Online - BankFive's Online Banking System
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- External transfers allows 5Online customers to conduct transfers between non-BankFive and BankFive accounts.
- Pay People allows 5Online customers to send money, person-to-person, to friends, family, and small businesses.
- Secure chat - ask questions and get immediate feedback from our Customer Contact Center, all online!
- Download transactions to a personal financial manager
- View checks
- Reorder checks
- Pay and receive bills through Bill Pay
- eDocuments - receive all your statements electronically!
- Account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
How do you start Online Banking?
Note: You must have an existing checking, savings, or loan account before banking online.
5Online Supported Broswers
There are many browers and versions that customers may have, and we have put together a list of browsers that 5Online supports that will both ensure the highest security and allow you to have the best user experience. Click here for our list of supported browsers.
BankFive is celebrating America Saves Week, February 23rd-28th!! The Week is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status. The goal is to encourage individuals and families to save money and build personal wealth.